Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is one tool available to medical professionals to determine the existence, cause and/or extent of a particular condition. If you require an MRI, it is important to look at what each facility offers. Be sure to compare the various MRI facilities in Washington, PA before making a final decision.
Perform an online search of the MRI Facilities In Washington, PA. You should also arrange for a visit. By combining these two methods, you will be able to access the facility and obtain information on the following:
• Technology: What type of equipment does the facility use? Is it the latest?
• Accreditation: Is the facility accredited? Is such accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR)?
• Medical Staff: Are the doctors and medical staff capable and respected in their field? Do they handle the process with ease? Do they listen carefully to your concerns and respond to questions?
• Office Staff: How do the office staff treat visitors, queries and patients? Are they responsive, sympathetic, polite and helpful? Are they organized?
• Results: Do you have to wait a considerable time to get an appointment? Do you receive your results in a timely fashion? Are the results of high quality?
• Affordability: How costly is it to get an MRI scan at the facility? What insurance policies does the clinic accept?
Making a Decision
When looking at MRI facilities in Washington, PA, be sure to answer these questions and one more. How close to your residence is it? How accessible? Once you have the answers, arrange for an appointment.