Are you wondering if you need water heater repair in Las Vegas, NV? Here are five signs that your water heater needs to be looked at by a qualified repair technician.
1. Water Is LukewarmIf the water coming from your water heater is lukewarm, not hot, the first thing to do is to check the temperature setting on the water heater. It may have accidentally been set too low. If this is not the problem, it is time to call a repair person.
2. Running Out of Hot WaterYour water may be hot to start with, but if you run out of hot water very quickly, this is another sign that your water heater needs to be repaired. Don’t wait and suffer with cold showers. Call someone to take a look at your water heater.
3. Strange NoisesIf you hear noises that are unusual for your water heater, this could be a sign of a problem. It is best to have it inspected before damage occurs to the heater.
4. Water LeakingA water leak from your water heater should be looked at right away. Even if the leak is small, it could grow larger quickly, and it could cause damage to your home.
5. Rusty WaterRusty water coming out of your tap could be a sign of corroded pipes or of a problem in the water heater itself. Call a plumbing professional to get it checked out.
If you see any signs that your water heater may need to be looked at, please contact Max Plumbing for water heater repair in Las Vegas, NV. Our professionals will be happy to help you.