When you’re getting ready to paint a room, you of course want it to look as smooth and perfect as possible. Buying the right paint matters, but buying the right paint rollers for smooth finish matters too.
Buying the Right Paint Rollers
Don’t just grab the first paint rollers that you find at a big box store. If you want a professional look, you should shop where the professionals do, and buy an industrial paint roller from a company that supplies industry professionals.
One thing that you will note when you are shopping for professional paint rollers for smooth finish is that the roller frames and roller covers are sold separately. This lets you customize your choices and create just the right paint roller for your needs.
Professional Paint Roller Covers
Some of the paint rollers for smooth finish that you can choose from include:
• Professional production covers with a proprietary high-density knitted fabric
• Shed-resistant woven mohair covers for a super-smooth finish
• Single piece of shearling lambskin for fast coverage and even finish
• Microfiber for less splatter and less lint
• High-quality, high-production knit cover
• Lambswool and polyester for performance and durability
• Dripless, lint-free, high-density woven fabric
• Shed-resistant mohair velour
• High-capacity polyamide for fast, even coverage
Be sure to buy your paint roller covers and frames from a company that’s been serving professional painters for well over half a century. That kind of experience and feedback is invaluable. You’ll be glad that you made the right choice when your walls look fantastic.